- Computer Stations - The computer use policy can be viewed here.
- WiFi - Wireless Internet connections are available at all four locations. Wifi is on at all times, not just during hours of operation. No password is required.
- $.10 per page for black and white letter or legal size
- $.20 per page for executive size or any thing larger than legal
- $.50 per page for color copies
- Fax - $1.00 per page, free to local or toll free numbers
- Notary Service - free
- Passport photos - $10.00 Only available at the Pomeroy Library
- Lamination - $1.00 per page. Only available at the Pomeroy Library
- Disc Repair - $1.00 per disc. Patrons may bring in scratched discs of any type (DVD, CD, Blu-Ray, Playstation, Wii etc.) to have them resurfaced. The machine repairs scratches only, not cracks or holes. Only available at the Pomeroy Library
- Ellison Die and Sizzix Machine Only available at the Pomeroy Library
- Golden Buckeye Card Registration
- Voter Registration
- Federal and State Income Tax Forms
- Community Meeting Rooms - available at each location. More information may be found in the Meeting Room Policy at the bottom of this page.
- Homebound Service - Free scheduled delivery of library materials is available to qualifying individuals. Meigs County residents who are confined to a home or an institution because of physical disability, illness or age are eligible. Click here to download and print the homebound service application.
- Rapid Reserves: Books - You will be contacted when items become available written by the authors of your choice. Contact the Pomeroy Library to be added to the list at 740-992-5813.
- Rapid Reserves: Movies - The newest movie titles are added to our collection monthly. Request genres you prefer and automatically be added to the holds list for the newest films. You will be contacted when items become available. Contact the Pomeroy Library to be added to the list at 740-992-5813.
The library is now fine-free for overdue materials! No more late charges will be acrued for material which has not been returned on time. However, in the event that material is lost or damaged, borrowers are resposible for replacement costs of those items. A replacement cost of an item will be charged to the account after the item has been overdue for a year. The cardholder will be required to pay the replacement cost of the lost material before the library privileges are reinstated.